It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why our Pub is great
You’ll love the ambience, delightful décor, and friendly sounds of The Horn & Trumpet. Our staff are welcoming and attentive, ready to be of service. You can eat inside in total comfort or, if the weather is kind, you can opt to relax in our large pleasant beer garden, enjoying distant views over fields and the lake. Children will love it out here, especially when they see our outdoor adventure play area with slide and rope ladders.
You, on the other hand, will be more excited by the enticing food on offer. We serve everything from steaks to Sunday roasts, featuring all your classic pub favourites, along with numerous tasty specials each day, plus superb starters, sharing plates and sweets. And with our exciting new Pizza Kitchen you can order a fresh pizza and watch it being lovingly made. We create the perfect thin crust pizza, right there before you. The large, hand-stretched, pizza bases are topped with a rich tomato sauce, then dressed with your favourite ingredients. And if you want to torment them further you can load your pizza with extra toppings. How hot can you handle?
It’s a mouth-watering food choice and to help you save money, all main meals are on Two for One.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus